Sunday, May 3, 2009

HEARTBREAK





So ive been hyped up for these since last month and i was ready to go get in line friday night.. the reason why i waited so long is because when i called SUPREME SPORTS the guy there told me there was no line and that noone could wait in front of the store because the cops wouldnt allow it.. so i was like okay im gonna go friday night and ill get them saturday.. i pulled up with my homies and there were already like 30 cats in line!!! WTF i was sooooo upset, it foreal ruined my weekend. Most of you guys that know me know that im a real sneakerhead and i wanted these in my collection! i cant really say much now besides the fact that i dont want to see anyone wearing these, talking about em, selling em.. pretty much anything that has to do with them.. let me remind you guys there are only 1,000 pairs for each colorway and theres only 3 colors.. the last ones to come out next month arent as hot as the first two but ill be damned if i dont get them! im camping out for the week! yall will not see me for a week because i will be in a fuckin tint downtown somewhere waitin to get mines.. no homo im just a little upset. ill post the last colorway soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment