Friday, April 17, 2009

I HAD TO TELL HIM

Ive been training someone for the NFL combine and we've been workin hard. he sent me a text tonight sayin he saw the look on my face when he said he thought noone trained as hard as he did... he told me he'd stay humble and work harder and he'd never think like that again.

text back: " if you train with the mind set of everyone being better than you, you work harder, you gotta be hungry, my coaches always told me no matter how hard you train there is always someone out there training twice as hard. there are no limits to what you can do, just keep on truckin and everyday go to the fullest until you can't no more.. nothin good in this world is easy or given.. you know that... work hard everyday" 

i fuck with this.. i live by this.. im up everyday 1 hr on the cardio and i go back to the gym at night.. i eat clean.. i drink a gallon a day.. my mind is right, and im happy. noone can take this from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment